20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Nice

I love the exploders, where the guy jumps on Toms leg

BearBound BearBound

Great game

the only thing that realy anoyed me was the badgers, you should have put more animals in, when you finnish one challenge the noise of the badgers gets repetative.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

smart

lol i was so confused in some of those stages

Bouncer(breakout) Bouncer(breakout)

nice work

you must have got an A for that. You only need a way to pause the game and i would have given full marks.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

great work

i really like the way you did this game it helps your typing speed and it is a fun game keep up the good work

Virtual Psychiatrist Virtual Psychiatrist

Nice

its a nice peice of work there but all it did was confuse me i told it wasn't helping me and it asked me "why arn't I helping me". lol

Lockdude responds:

Haha, woops, thanks, I have already fixed that up and it will be fixed in the next version of Virtual Psychiatrist, be sure to keep a look out for it, and thanks for helping us improve the game!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

I agree with MiddleAgeGrounds

more controls would be great and mabe using more frames and finding out what makes it go slow and fixing it

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

go jesus its your birthday.... on christmas

im not to much of a street fighter game fan but as long as i get to beat up other gods as jesus or god im happy

FWG Pinball FWG Pinball

nice

this seems like a good game, i like the way the paddle or whatever its called is done but im using a laptop so that sucks

The Background Tutorial The Background Tutorial

Awsome

I never would of thought of the blur idea and the beam mine turned out pretty cool thanks : )